It's Friday night! I'm curled up on the sofa in my robe, drinking red wine and watching House with roomies and Mia. The weekend is staring me in the face and smiling. Oh, and it was 66 beautiful, blessed degrees today!!! Doesn't get much better than this.
My lovely redheaded friend, April does a fill in the blank on Friday's so I thought I would do it today too, hope that's okay, A!
1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to schools.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be Fried chicken with a side of
pancakes and bacon, some linguine with pesto, biscuits, macaroni and cheese, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. And more cheese. And foie gras. And gummy worms. Hey,
might as well go out in style.
4. My hair is longggg, blonde, and naturally curly. Right now it's in a knot on top of my head
5. If at first you don't succeed, do a shot of tequila, and try again with a smile on your face.
6. I have always been very eager to please. It's a blessing and a curse.
7. Oh....and by the way.... check out this badass
I think I like it because it's not really very bathroomy. I could like, hang out in there. Curl up in that fourth-of-july chair and read a book. How hot is that yellow lacquer chest of drawers?
Yall have a sexy weekend now, ya hear?